You are not subscribed to any module.
You must be online to access this page.
An error occurred while savingAdd a module
Add a module
|Expiration date||Visible||Module||Actions||Exp. date||Visible||Module||Actions|
An error occurred while saving
Before using JOBEL, you must first get an ELOG key from the DFO and save it in the “ELOG key” field below.
- You need to get your ELOG key only once.
- ELOG keys are different from GC keys.
- You need your electronic credential, which is either your GC key or SecureKey Concierge to get your ELOG Key. A GC key is a secure electronic credential used to sign in to various government services, such as the National Online Licensing System (NOLS).
- The DFO will revoke your ELOG key if it’s not used for more than a year.
- You’re responsible for your ELOG key. You must not share it with anyone.
- Once saved in your JOBEL, the “ELOG Key” field will appear empty. This is normal. For more information refer to chap 3 of your JOBEL user guide. To download the JOBEL user guide, click on the blue book on the top right corner of your JOBEL page.
How to get your ELOG key
- Click the link below. You will arrive on the DFO’s ELOG web site.
- Follow instruction on the DFO’s ELOG web site to authenticate yourself and get your ELOG key.
- Manually copy the key from the DFO’s web site and then paste the key in the “ELOG key” field on this page.
- Finally, press the blue "SAVE THE KEY" button at the end of this page and you will be ready to use JOBEL to send data to the DFO.
Need help with your ELOG key
You can download the step-by-step guide provided by the DFO :
You can send an email to the DFO about your problem :
To get help with Jobel, you have to contact our technical support service between Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Quebec and Gulf region